The NFL is reportedly investigating the use of Stickum by the San Diego Chargers based upon a towel found after their Monday Night Football loss to the Denver Broncos. Today head coach Norv Turner had this to say about the investigation:
“Nobody in this organization has used Stickum in any game,” Turner said Monday. “The question involved a towel that has been used by this organization for over 10 years. It’s used by a lot of teams in this league. The towel is used to dry the balls, dry the gloves that the players wear and their arms. The league is looking into the towel. That’s about where it’s at.”
Click here for the full story, but if the Chargers are found using an illegal substance, you can bet they will earn a fine, and possibly lose a draft pick(s).
So what do you think? Is this one of those things, where all the teams do it, but the Chargers just got caught? Or is this the towel company’s fault, not the Chargers? Or do you think the Chargers are totally cheating?
(Jeff Gross / Getty Images)
- xxchubbs89xx likes this
- micahdew likes this
- topherlopher reblogged this from nfloffseason and added:
- ohshitchanceblak likes this
- ikixwithgriff reblogged this from nfloffseason
- philipcw12 reblogged this from nfloffseason
- hannahtheballer likes this
- biggdrexx86xx reblogged this from nfloffseason
- biggdrexx86xx likes this
- speakwrestlerandenter reblogged this from nfloffseason and added:
- edubocanegra likes this
- joshieblackcloud answered: who cares it didnt help
- strusani reblogged this from nfloffseason and added:
- sharshar225 answered: idk i didnt read the qustion
- boysinperil answered: ISN’T IT FUN BEING A FOOTBALL FAN THIS YEAR? ALMOST AS MUCH FUN AS BEING A GLEE FAN. REALLY.
- This was featured in #NFL
- magnicifent reblogged this from nfloffseason and added:
- mtbmike8-1 answered: Cheat to lose.
- manzgtaeat answered: Sounds like the towel was just a couple of days from retiring…
- andyloveisalwayswinning reblogged this from nfloffseason
- marcus84 reblogged this from nfloffseason
- ryanth47 said: Definitely think they are, Eddie Royal example. Well that’s when rivers get him the ball.
- bearnecessaties reblogged this from nfloffseason
- bearnecessaties likes this
- raincitysportsreport reblogged this from nfloffseason
- missyjo78 answered: Doubt the Chargers used this. We lost anyways..
- telle927 reblogged this from nfloffseason and added:
- mrsbrees said: It sucks to lose and then be accused of cheating!
- jradshox answered: Norv’s a classy guy. I think it will all work out in the end for the whole chargers organization.
- yoimjustsaiyan likes this
- alxndrbalaez reblogged this from nfloffseason
- alldreeezy answered: gayyyyyyyyyyy Chargers FTW!!!!
- ballershots answered: Sitckum?! What is this, Little Giants?!
- calisummer52 reblogged this from nfloffseason
- sissybeary reblogged this from nfloffseason
- fightyourmisery said: Does Stickum really even work anymore? The gloves they wear are basically glue-gloves as it is, the palms and fingers are sticky as could be.
- sweetturtleberry answered: if they are cheating… and still losing… O_o
- nfloffseason posted this